In the face of fiercely competitive international markets, in addition to continuously strengthening production management, reducing production costs, we must do everything possible to avoid taxation. Carefully study the taxation laws and regulations of the countries concerned, and use various differences in taxation in various countries to reduce the tax burden, in order to seek a way to maximize profits. Due to the differences in tax systems in various countries, such as some countries with heavy tax burdens, some countries have light tax burdens, and some countries have unfair tax systems. For example, the different use of tax jurisdictions, the objective basis of taxation in different countries, and the different tax rate levels and tax rate forms. . At the same time, countries avoid the differences in international double taxation methods, and different methods will make taxpayers tax imbalances, such as the international tax exemption law, credit law and the transfer credit law.
In addition, the level of national collection and management and Other non-tax factors. Due to the different levels of collection and management of tax authorities and their officials, taxpayers' tax burdens will be different, resulting in international tax avoidance. Some countries are intentionally or unintentionally providing tax avoidance opportunities that are opposed by other countries, attracting cross-border taxpayers to invest in or engage in other activities. Offshore trade is an important means of international tax avoidance. Especially for import and export business operators, how to reduce costs and participate in international market competition at more attractive prices has become the top priority of enterprise operations. The operation mode of offshore trade is a comprehensive and comprehensive international trade operation mode that reduces the import and export operation costs of enterprises. It comprehensively solves the problems of international settlement costs, tax costs, financial costs, shipping operation costs, customs costs, import and export business operation costs, document costs, etc., opening up the cost door for import and export enterprises. At the same time, through the operation mode of offshore trade, it can also reasonably and legally avoid the large number of trade barriers and various taxes and fees currently faced by Chinese enterprises, and also solve the risk problems in international settlement of some countries.
Below, the author outlines 10 major operational skills:
Offshore company registration site selection
1. Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of offshore companies and the difficulties they should pay attention to; 2. Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of offshore companies in Geneva and suitable enterprises; 3. Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of offshore companies in Hong Kong and Macao; and suitable enterprises; Analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of offshore companies in Beijing and suitable enterprises; 5, analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of Bermuda, Cayman, Bahamas, offshore companies and suitable enterprises; 6, analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of offshore companies in Europe and America and suitable enterprises; Shore trading company and offshore holding company; 8. Offshore company capital operation roadmap; 9. What are the cities with low global offshore business costs?
Offshore financial business and tax business
1. The bank's offshore financial business and its impact on the offshore operations of the enterprise; 2. Corporate funds exchange and investment in offshore financial business; 3. Offshore tax business types and reasonable tax avoidance; 4. Offshore business Financial, taxation, and regulatory evasion; 5 sin in heaven, offshore financial centers become tax havens.
Offshore trade operations
1. The contractual relationship in offshore trade and how to hide in a safe haven; 2. How the parties involved in offshore trade are reflected in the contract; 3. The offshore operations and the shipping operations of the two triangles; Offshore customs operations, customs procedures and rules of origin, certificate of origin; 5. Document relationship in offshore business (document relationship and affiliated enterprises); 6. Attention should be paid to the production and ordering of offshore business documents. Problems; 7. Offshore settlement business operation actual operation (reasonable planning of profit location); 8. Operational risk analysis and risk avoidance in offshore business; 9. Several fatal problems and coping strategies in offshore company business operations; Offshore outsourcing business operation skills and customs supervision risks.
Difficulties in handling offshore trade operations and problems to be avoided
1. Tax rebate and tax deduction for domestic value-added tax; 2. Tax avoidance and withdrawal of foreign exchange and withdrawal of foreign exchange control; 3. How easy it is to realize domestic RMB transfer and withdrawal; 4. Caused by joint venture with domestic foreign trade companies Tax refund problem and agency profit conversion, how to make our interests bigger; 5, offshore company's overseas RMB account and group internal settlement; 6, how foreign trade companies pay for domestic factories through offshore companies; 7, overseas customers How to choose the beneficiary of the letter of credit or the purchase price, what are the pros and cons; 8. The advantages and disadvantages of domestic company operation and offshore company operation; 9. How to choose domestic company operation or offshore operation according to business needs; 10. Enterprise overseas tax avoidance path Choice, overseas headquarters is also an offshore center; 11, how SOHU people use the offshore business operations.
Tax planning skills and strategies for offshore business
1. Internal â€œtransfer priceâ€ and external â€œtriangular cooperationâ€ strategy; 2. Mouse moving and risk diversification; 3. How to effectively realize the avoidance of value-added tax and income tax; 4. Tariff avoidance and reduction skills; 5. Rules of origin How to deal with the contradiction between processing and value-adding; 6. Profit transfer and high-input and low-out, high-low-low; 7. What are the restrictions on tax avoidance of offshore enterprises in China and internationally; 8. How do Chinese small companies use transfer pricing to achieve Reasonable tax avoidance.
Export Tax Rebate Policy Reform and RMB Appreciation
1. Analysis of cost pressure brought by the reform of export tax rebate policy; 2. Analysis of cost pressure brought by RMB appreciation to enterprises; 3. How should enterprises respond to rising costs caused by non-market factors; 4. Two lowering of enterprise costs Ideas; 5, domestic tax planning to deal with rising costs of export enterprises; 6, taxation means, foreign exchange means and financial means to deal with corporate costs; 7, facing internal and external cost pressures, the strategic direction of export enterprises.
International tax avoidance and cross-border tax planning
1. The nature and function of international tax avoidance; 2. Analysis of related transactions and evasion of related party transactions in business operations; 3. Overseas operations and international tax avoidance planning; 4. How to deal with international anti-tax avoidance measures; 5. International tax avoidance strategies and techniques; Case analysis of different means of international tax avoidance; 7, the combination of international tax avoidance and domestic tax avoidance; 8, international tax havens and offshore operations.
New Trends in Bonded Logistics and Linkage between District and Port
1. Bonded logistics and bonded logistics center; 2. Advantages of bonded logistics parks and tax avoidance; 3. Operational strategies for business operations in district and port linkage bonded logistics parks; 4. District-port linkage and tax avoidance; The internationalization of linkages; 6. The current dilemma between the district and the port and the policy evasion mechanism arising from the enterprises; 7. The linkage between the eight ports and their development advantages.
International Trust and Asset Protection
1. International trust business; 2. Financial advantages of international trusts and types of international trusts; 3. Overseas trust financial planning; 4. International tax avoidance of overseas trusts; 5. Overseas trust rights and assets transfer; 6. Overseas trusts and offshore operations The combination of use; 7, how domestic companies use the trust to obtain domestic use of overseas assets.
Furunda Imp & Exp Co., Ltd. , http://www.lygloves.com